Saturday, May 14, 2011

The end of the world? Not again!

How many times does the world have to end anyway? I guess I could gamble that it really is going to end, and blow all my savings and go to Carcassonne again. That would be nice. But I'd regret it come the 22nd, which incidentally two years ago to the day, Carcassonne is where I was. *sigh*

Why'd I log in to write this? Oh yeah, because I wanted to say that if it really is the end of the world, and if these asshats really are right, just go ahead and toss my ass in the lake of fire, because I have no desire to spend eternity with a bunch of jerk asses and their evil god. That's my feeling on the matter. At any rate, they're more full of it than a turkey at Thanksgiving dinner, so I look forward to the 22nd and all the snark that's going to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment