Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Miss California: The Homophobic Hypocrite

Because nude photos are so Christ-like. *roll eyes*

Yes, this doesn't surprise me, not one little bit. It's because the extreme Fundamentalists love to tell everyone else what to do, but they think that they are exempt from their own rules.

Miss California Nude Picture Carrie Prejean Naked Photo Scandal

"Hmmm…These explosive pictures could be devastating for Miss California, whose anti-gay marriage campaign recently resulted in a partnership with the National Organization for Marriage and helped to make her increasingly popular with right-wing conservatives.

Can you guys believe the nerve of this bozo? Using the Lord Jesus Christ as an excuse to support inequality when she’s just as big a sinner as anyone?

Let this be a lesson to us all; you may want to refrain from chastising other people about how they live their lives when there are digital photos of your ass buried on somebody’s hard drive. This reminds me of something my mother always said when I was growing up- Ah, that’s right, something about stones and glass houses. Ring a bell?"

This reminds me of so many other bible thumpers, who were exposed as frauds. Because this is what it boils down to. She is an air-headed idiot, who probably likes to party too much, and has done who knows what (and done who knows who), but has the audacity to stand in front of cameras and tell two people that they shouldn't be together because of her religious beliefs, which obviously don't mean very much to her in the first place.

Indeed, if she wants to take the Bible literally, she ought to put some fucking clothes on. How dare she expose herself like that! {/snark}

From a Biblical standpoint, she is a whore. She picks and chooses her verses, when they're useful for hating on other people, but ignores the ones that urge modesty, saying that the use of makeup and jewelry is a sin. I don't even know what the Biblical writers would have thought of bikinis, as they weren't invented yet, but I'm sure that those crotchety old priests would have disapproved, for the masses that is. I'm sure they were as lecherous as the next priest.

The Christians are so good at judging and hating other people. If they were truly Christians, they'd take the words of their so-called savior a little closer to heart. I believe it was a parable about throwing stones at someone when the stone throwers themselves were just as guilty. Something too about not judging. But why does anything that Jesus supposedly say matter? I mean, much of it was quite ethical, and some if it was insightful, but if it gets in the way of hate, well we can't have that.

Oh, and apparently there are some racier photos than the one displayed here. I'm sure they'll be leaked later.

Apparently there may be more too. Give a man enough rope and he will hang himself.

Miss California Denounces Racy Photo Leak

"I am a Christian, and I am a model. Models pose for pictures, including lingerie and swimwear photos. Recently, photos taken of me as a teenager have been released surreptitiously to a tabloid website that openly mocks me for my Christian faith.

"I am not perfect, and I will never claim to be. But these attacks on me and others who speak in defense of traditional marriage are intolerant and offensive. While we may not agree on every issue, we should show respect for others' opinions and not try to silence them through vicious and mean-spirited attacks."

What is this about "high school" photos? The photos so far that have been released are estimated to have been taken quite recently, after her boob job. You know, my dad used to warn me about saying too much. Apparently Miss Carrie Prejean didn't get the same advice.

3 comments:

  1. Like ALL christianists she picks the "rules" in her bible that she wants to follow, or wants to MAKE other people follow.

    That picture was NOT taken of her as a teenager. First, teens are not allowed to be in racy ads like that one, and second, those boobs are post implant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly grandpa, which means there must be other "questionable" pictures out there of which we are heretofore unaware of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ghost of a dead Nazarene on a stickMay 5, 2009 at 8:29 PM

    I Blame the Patriarchy.

    Plus she's a hypocritical bitch.

    ReplyDelete