Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Giant Gay Repellent Umbrella

Because if you get hit in the head by a gay guy falling out of the sky, it might hurt.



However, if you watch this video, your ribs will hurt, from laughter. What makes it especially funny, is that George Takai is in it. This is from the same comedy troop that did Prop 8: The Musical. Brilliant stuff this.

But inevitably, you'll think about how stupid people are. As if I care whether Jim and Joe down the street get married and keep house. It ain't none of my business, and it ain't none of yours either. If you think some sky god is going to get mad about it, why don't you let him come down here and let us know in person how angry he is about it? I'm waiting, but I won't hold my breath.

1 comment:

  1. Great post, you have pointed out some fantastic points , I likewise think this s a very wonderful website.
    make automated phone calls

    ReplyDelete